Cant apply

Hi i am new student and cant apply

Tagged:

Comments

• @Rosep93

Can you clarify what you mean by "can't apply"?

• I am a new student and am trying to create an student account. However when I am done filling in my information and submit it, the page just reloads. I've been having this issue for 3 days. Is the "Create an account" website down?

• @Szhuo

To my knowledge, the account creation is not down. The only thing that is down is our helpdesks' ability to reset passwords for students needing to recover their accounts. Can you try a different browser such as Mozilla Firefox or on your mobile data and see if you can create your account?

• I cant register for GW please help, I have tried to create a CCC account several times and when I get all the way to the end and press create account for the CCC account it takes me back to the beginning and there is a red bar up at the top of the page states, Need Help...

Therefore I can not register for GW... Please help

• I have the same thing happen to me - try to apply, get to the end, red bar and back to the beginning with no error info. Please let me know what can be done so i can apply for spring.

• Hello, I already filled out the application and career asessment to be able to apply to a class but it's not allowing me. I need to sign up for a class asap the dead line is already coming up.

• Hello @AdrianaP

I see that you were able to successfully submit your online admissions application for Cuyamaca College on 2/08/2022 at 9:00PM. Now that you have successfully submitted your admissions application please allow 1 to 2 business days for the college to contact you with your student information; e.g. student ID #, registration times, assessment information, and orientation. If it has been more than 1-2 business days, please contact your colleges records/admissions department.

If you have any further questions or would like to make any changes to your submitted online admissions application please contact your college's Admissions and Records office.

• Hello @kgroom

To better assist you with your questions please reach out to our helpdesk If you have any further questions or concerns please let us know. California Community Helpdesk is available 24 hours a day, 7-days a week.

California Community Colleges Help Desk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]

• Hello @Staceyschmidt19

Please reach out for assistance with your questions to our helpdesk. California Community Helpdesk is available 24 hours a day, 7-days a week.

California Community Colleges Help Desk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]

• whenever I try to create a ccc account I click create account and thew page never loads! this is frustrating lol

• Hello @iamsuspct13

Please reach out to the California Community Colleges Help Desk at 1-877-247-4836 or by email at [email protected]. We are here to assist you hours a day 7 days a week.