How do I get to the Recover Account link?

Since an OpenCCC account is required to access services such as CCCApply, the online admission application to every California Community College, the vast majority of students and other users will land on the OpenCCC Sign In page when they begin or resume a CCCApply application. Therefore, if you are unable to sign in to OpenCCC, the system recovery algorithm will guide you through the recovery process.

Comments

• I can not login to my account

• Hi Sanasafi,

Please feel free to call our helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 so that we can assist you with logging into your account.

• I have not logged in for a while now and I can not remember my password and my email has changed.

• Hello, I already made an account but when I am going further it’s saying go to recover your account and when I start login it’s says it’s not match ,I am unable to recover.

• Same thing is happening to me

• Tee
    Tee
    edited February 2

@Stefany ,

Have you attempted to self recover your account. If you have already done so and was not able to recover your username/password, you can always call our helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 to verify that you are the account holder and we'll provide you with your username as well as updating your email address so that you can self recover your account.

• @monika

Can you contact our helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 so that we can assist you in recovering your account.

• i need help to recovering my account

• @gaty28

Can you contact our helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 so that we can assist you in recovering your account.

• I need assistance to recover my account. To enroll for fall semester.

• Hello @LinaGarcia

Please reach out to our Helpdesk [email protected] and provide the following so that an agent can assist you with your questions one on one. Please DO NOT respond to this post, or we will have to take down your post to protect your privacy.

Full Name:

Old Email Contact if known:

Current Email:

Mobile Phone Number:

College Applying To:

DOB:

• I need help recovering my account. Says I have an account but every time I try filling out the recover link it says "we are unable to uniquely identify your account." Very confused.

• I Need help with my account its not letting me to apply.

• @lessher @Khacheryan1028

Please call our Helpdesk so an agent can assist you with recovering your OpenCCC account. You can reach us at 877-247-4836 and our agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

• I can't recover my account does not recognized mot even my birthday and when i am try to open another account is telling me the i have an existing acc. but i can log in i need help

• Hi @mariagutierrez

Please call our Helpdesk so an agent can assist you with recovering your OpenCCC account. You can reach us at 877-247-4836 and our agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

• i have been trying and after a long wait i have been disconnected

• Hi @mariagutierrez

I've sent you a direct message to your inbox so please check and reply back to me so that I can further assist you.

• I have no messages in my inbox

• Hello @danielle073190

Please reach out to our Helpdesk [email protected] and provide the following so that an agent can assist you with your questions one on one. Please DO NOT respond to this post, or we will have to take down your post to protect your privacy.

Full Name:

Old Email Contact if known:

Current Email:

Old phone on account if known:

Current Mobile Phone Number:

College Applying To:

DOB:

CCCID if known:

• Angelica
    edited June 29

Hello @Maddy

Please reach out to the California Community Colleges Help Desk at 1-877-247-4836 24 hours a day 7 days a week or by email at [email protected]. Please provide the following to assist with locating your account to assist you with your account recovery. Please DO NOT respond to this post with your information, or we will have to take down your post to protect your privacy.

Full Name (First Middle Last):

Old Email Contact (if known):

Current Email:

Old Phone on account (if known):

Current Mobile Number:

College Applying To:

DOB:

CCCID if known:

• I need assistance with logging into account for CCC, please and thank you.

• how do I recover my account

• My account was disabled. How can I recover my account?

• Hello @AungNC @Racha @JXG55LA

Please reach out to the California Community Colleges Help Desk at 1-877-247-4836 24 hours a day 7 days a week or by email at [email protected]. Please provide the following to assist with locating your account to assist you with your account recovery. Please DO NOT respond to this post with your information, or we will have to take down your post to protect your privacy.

Full Name (First Middle Last):

Old Email Contact (if known):

Current Email:

Old Phone on account (if known):

Current Mobile Number:

College Applying To:

CCCID if known: