How Can I change the college?

Hi. I wanna apply to the Valley College but I forgot I sent my aplication to the Pierce College for the same semester (spring 2022) so I cannot send a new aplication. Thanks


  • Hi Loren20,

    Both Pierce and Valley are two colleges within the same district for Los Angeles so your one application to Pierce is the same as Valley College. Being that you are actually looking to attend Valley, please contact the admissions office at Valley and let a staff member know that you have submitted an application to Pierce College when you meant to apply for Valley. That staff member will be able to transfer your application over and help you enroll at Valley College.