How can I cancel an application to switch it to apply to a different college?

It was showing that I was applying to Folsom Lake College but ended up being ARC and I would like to change that. I was unaware that I was only allowed to apply one per semester.


  • 10804334
    edited January 10

  • Hi Susannah,

    Both Folsom Lake and ARC are two colleges within the same district so your one application to ARC is the same as for Folsom. If you are actually wanting to attend Folsom Lake, please contact the admissions office at [email protected] and let them know you have applied to ARC when you meant to submit your application to Folsom Lake. A staff member will be able to transfer your application and help you enroll at Folsom.