High school diploma

I didn't receive a diploma from my high school in 2005, however I received an high school diploma equivalency in 2011 while in jail at the James A Musick Facility, CALBRIGHT may have rejected my application due to my input of no diploma on the application. How might I receive the option to change my answer, etc?

Thank you