Applying for Spring 2022

Hello, i was wondering how to make a new application when you already have one made but is attached to a different semester.

Comments

• I'm blackbird Michael Williams I was wondering about my account number will it be emailed to me how would I get my number will you please notify me about that thank you

• How do you get a new student Oder number if you forget yours?

• That’s student number

• Hello,

Once your submit your enrollment application the college will email your student ID to you within 1-2 business days. If your application has been submitted and you have not received your student ID, please call your records/admissions office to obtain it. If you do not remember your student ID, you will also need to contact your record/admissions office. We do not have access to this information.

Thank you,

• Please I want to apply to the college but I don't know how to pr

• Hello Janet,

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org

2.) From the drop down menu select the college you are applying to and click 'Apply'.

3.) You will be directed to the college’s Admissions page.

4.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page.

5.) Sign in with your OpenCCC account information, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page.

6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin application.

Once you have submitted an application it can take 1-2 business days for you to receive a student ID and enrollment information from your college. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, please call our Helpdesk to confirm your application was submitted successfully.

• I'm finally signed in, and want to sign up for just one class. I have the class number. How/where do I do that? I've been going round and round in circles!

• Angelica
    edited January 3

Hello @sandythorpe

We recommend reaching out to your Admissions and Records for assistance with class registration. I have provided contact information for your reference below

Cabrillo College Welcome Center Lobby Hours

Monday through Thursday 10 am - 1 pm; Friday 10 am - 12 pm
    Zoom link: 

https://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/92807939107?pwd=R3RnNVRXSmowM3dycUo0dEpuVFBwZz09

password: GoSeahawks

By email:[email protected] or phone (831) 479-6100