FAFSA

I remember the user name, but I can’t remember the password. But the verified email is not my own. The answer to the question is also incorrect,

What do i need to do

Tagged:

Answers

• Hello @lana1231

Unfortunately, our Helpdesk does not assist with this type of inquiry. You will need to perform an account self-recovery on the FAFSA website or reach out to their Information Center via phone or their link to the on their page Live Chat.

Federal Student Aid Information Center (FSAIC)

1-800-433-3243

• Hi my name is Jennie chen I would like to appy fafsa can you send me the webiste. by the ways I want to register some class. how do I do that

• Hello @Jchen888

To recover your FAFSA username and password please visit here, there you will be able to find resources on how to obtain your username and password to be able to log in and complete your FAFSA application.

• Hello @Jchen888

Below are the steps on how to create an OpenCCC account and apply to the college:

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org

2.) From the search bar on the left-hand side of the screen enter the college you are applying to, click the 'Apply' link, and you will be directed to OpenCCC.

3.) Select 'Create an Account.' Enter your email to receive a verification code you will be required to enter to get started.

4.) After entering your verification code, move forward with creating your OpenCCC account.

5.) Once your OpenCCC account is created, log in and select 'Start a New Application' to begin the online application.

Once you have submitted an application to a college it can take 1-2 business days for you to receive your student ID and enrollment information. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, please call our Helpdesk to confirm your application was submitted successfully.

• thank you Angelica , I got the link for fasfa

I had my student Id which is 880343939

now I need to enroll with class. I did not see any option choose class . do I need open acct to enroll for class? please guide me

• Hello @Jchen888

I see that you were able to successfully submit your online admissions application for East Los Angeles College on 1/04/2022 2:36 PM. Now that you have successfully submitted your admissions application please allow 1 to 2 business days for the college to contact you with your student information; e.g. student ID #, registration times, assessment information, and orientation. If it has been more than 1-2 business days, please contact your colleges records/admissions department.

If you have any further questions or would like to make any changes to your submitted online admissions application please contact your college's Admissions and Records office.