How do I check the status of my application to enroll in Spring 2022 classes at COM?

I am trying to check the status of my application for Spring 2022 classes at COM. I need a course for credit at the college I am currently attending. Thank you for the help

Answers

• Hi Sean,

I see that you have successfully submitted your application to COM on 11/9/2021 at 5:48 PM. However as of today, COM has not downloaded or processed your application. Since I don't work for COM, I don't know why your application has not been processed yet. I would suggest that you reach out to the admissions office for COM at [email protected] to find out why your application has not been downloaded and when it will be fully processed.

• I am trying to check the status of my application for Spring 2022 classes at COM. I need a course for credit at the college I am currently not attending. Thank you for the help

• Hello

I am Clarissa A Mejia, and i am trying to find out the status of my Admissions application for Spring 2022. I am A high school student that is looking to apply for the dual enrollment program.

thank you

• Hello Clarissa,

If you have not received any correspondence from Chaffey College yet, please call the records/admissions office at (909) 652-6600 or email them at [email protected] to find out what steps you need to take to get registered for the classes you would like to enroll in. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Casey

• Hello , I submitted application yesterday but I haven’t received my ID and i an trying to enroll in CRC spring 2022 classes ,

Thank You

Esmat Shinwaei

• Hello Esmat,

Please allow the college 1-2 business days to download and process your application. You will receive your welcome email that will provide you with your next steps and your student ID and student portal access. Be sure to check your SPAM folder as well for your welcome email. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Casey