Where do I find my CCCID?

Hey guys, my name is Jared and I am getting ready to transfer to CSUF. It is asking me to type in my CCCID, but I have no idea what that is nor where to find it. Cal State Apply directed me to this site to find it, but I have no idea how to find it. My CCCID is literally all I need to submit my application. Can any kind souls help a brotha out?

Comments

• Hello Jared,

If you need to know your CCCID you will need to log into your CCCApply account.

Please follow the steps below to access your CCCID OpenCCC account information.

1.) Go to cccapply.org and select your college from the drop-down.

2.) Follow the steps to apply and sign in. Select the profile icon in the top right corner (Square shaped with a circle inside and an outline of a person). A menu should dropdown and your CCCID will be displayed.

If you need assistance with logging into your account please contact our helpdesk that is available 24 hours a day, 7-days a week.

If you have any further questions or concerns please contact

California Community Colleges Help Desk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]

• Hi Angelica, your help is much appreciated. This solved my issue and I found my CCCID. Thank you so much and take care! :)

• Hello @JiggyJared5120

Perfect! thank you for letting me know you were able to find the information you were looking for. Best of luck with your classes.

• Hi guys, my name is maski I'm getting ready to move to CSUF. I have no idea what the purpose is for me to write my CCCID and where to find it.

• Hi Maski,

Each student that creates an OpenCCC account is assigned an account number. That account number is referred to as CCCID. To find your CCCID number, you can always sign back into your application for your college. At the top right hand side, select the mini icon next to your name and your CCCID number will display. You can also call into our helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 and after confirming that you are the account holder, your CCCID number will be provided to you.