Looking for my student id number

Need help with submitting application and need student id number

Answers

• Tee
    Tee
    edited November 8

Hi Shavante,

I see you have successfully submitted an application to El Camino College on 10/31/21. If you are needing help with submitting an application to a different college, please call our 24/7 helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 so that we can assist you.

Your student ID number is provided to you directly from your college. If you have not yet receive your student ID number, you should contact your colleges admissions office and request for this.

• What is my student id number

• I need student id number to register class

• Hi Shaojie,

Your student ID number is actually provided to you directly from your college. Please correctly contact your colleges admissions office and request for your student ID number.

• Hello I am in need of my student ID number so that I can register for a college class provided at my school, please help.

• Hello @EdgarJM04

I was able to find your account but did not see any submitted application submitted. Since you already have an existing account, the next step is to apply to a college. Below are the steps on how to complete the application process.

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org

2.) From the drop down menu select the college you are applying to and click 'Apply'.

3.) You will be directed to the college’s Admissions page.

4.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page.

5.) Sign in with your OpenCCC account information, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page.

6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin application.

Once you have submitted an application it can take 1-2 business days for you to receive a student ID and enrollment information from your college. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, please call our Helpdesk to confirm your application was submitted successfully.

If you have any further questions or concerns please contact our Helpdesk available 24 hours a day, 7-days a week.

California Community Colleges Help Desk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]