How do I change the application information

I accidentally fill in the education goal and graduation term wrongly. How do I fix that?

Answers

• My last name is icorrect

• *incorrect

• all my info needs to be updated how do i do that?

• Hello @Zhuochen

If you have already submitted your OpenCCC online application to the college, you will need to contact the Admissions and Records department at your college to make any updates/changes to your application.

If you have not submitted your OpenCCC online application to the college, you may resume the application from the 'My Applications' page and clicking on the 'Resume' tab; you can edit your account via the 'Edit My OpenCCC Account' tab.

• Antelope valley college won't change the mistake for some reason they believe I'm not a California resident I have been a California resident since 1995 I don't understand the mistake please help thank you Chad Currie

• Angelica
    edited November 5

Hello @Curriechad @Zhuochen

If you have already submitted your OpenCCC online application to the college, you will need to contact the Admissions and Records department at your college to review the information. Ask to speak to their Residency technician they should ask you to provide residency documentation to be able to determine you as a California Resident. Your college will be able to assist you with what type of information you will need to submit as proof of residency.

• how can I change my major, I selected a wrong major

• Hi Wilson_12345,

To change your major, you'll need to log in to your student portal account and under program of study/major select the correct major. If you have any questions about this, please contact the admissions & records office.