I made a mistake on my username
Please follow the steps below to update your OpenCCC account information.
1.) Go to cccapply.org and select your college from the drop-down.
2.) Follow the steps to apply and sign in. Select the profile picture in the top right corner and click OpenCCC Account.
3.) From this page you can update the following:
• Personal Information (Name, DOB, SSN)
• Contact Information (Email, Phone, Address)
• Security and Credentials (Username, Password, PIN, Security Questions)
4.) To edit Personal or Contact Information select the blue 'Edit' link(s) on the far right-hand side of the section.
5.) To Edit Security and Credentials select the 'Change' link to the right of the section you would like to edit.
• To Change Security Questions: Need to know the PIN
• To Change Pin: Need to answer 1 Security Question.
• To Change Password: Need to answer 1 security question.
6.) Select the blue 'Save' button on the bottom left-hand side.
7.) Once updates are saved, close the browser window and refresh your My Applications page.
If you need further assistance with this please call California Community Colleges Help Desk 1-877-247-4836 [email protected]