Why won't it let me submit my application?

I got to the last step, submission, and there I'd no button or anything to submit it. Why?

Answers

• Hello N1trous,

I would recommend contacting the California Community College Helpdesk for assistance with troubleshooting the error you encounters. Please call us at your earliest convenience, California Community Colleges Help Desk 1-877-247-4836 or by email at [email protected]

• 2Letsmakeadeal
    edited October 15

Please, Excuse Me! I Have Problems Shooting My Submit My Pierce College City Community College In Wood Land Hills CA. 91371. There Is An Error Stating That The E-Mail I Entered Is Invalid. I Also Have Problems Creating A Recent New Correct Password! Please, If We Can Communicate As Soon As Possible! I Would Appreciate This Very Much From You! As Soon As We Can Communicate With Each Other! Please, Excuse Me! Please, Can You Attend To Me As Soon As Possible! To Submit My Reapplying To Pierce College In Wood Land Hills CA. 91371. I Need Someone To Attend To Me As Soon As Possible! I Received A Letter In My E-Mail From The Los Angeles City Community College. Stating That I Have Only One Month From October 3, 2021. That I Just Have Only One Month To Reapply To Register For My Form Application For Spring Year 2022. I Will Be Attending Pierce College As A Full-Time Student In The Spring And Fall Year 2022. I Am In Promise Scholarship Loan Process For Spring And Fall Year 2022. That I Must Turn My Submit Form Application To Pierce College To Wood Land Hills CA. 91371. By The Due Date Dead Line. Or Before The Due Date Dead Line. Yesterday I Had A Live Chat In The Lobby With Cranium Cafe In The Lobby With Mary Povoulsky. I am Sending Her A Message! Please, How Can We Communicate With Each Other! You Can E-Mail Me As Soon As Possible! Or You Can Contact Me By Telephone! And Leave Me A Message On The Answering Recorder Machine, I Will Call You Back As Soon As Possible! My Major Is General, Business Administration. I Major In Micro Soft Word Processing Computers. In 82 Micro Soft Word Processing Computers. And Different Word Processing Courses To Register For Spring And Fall Year 2022. Please, Again Can You Help Me Open My CC Account As Soon As Possible! Again If You Need More Information Fron Me To Answer To Open My CC Account To Reapply To Pierce College In Wood Land Hills CA. 91371. Please, Let Me Know As Soon As Possible! I Will Wait For Your Respond As Soon AS Possible! Thank You Very Much! Sincerely Yours, Carmen Flores.

• Hi Carmen,

Please call our 24/7 helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 so that we can assist you with submitting your admissions application.