Can't get my transcript from my old school do to a balance.

My new school can't go forward with my fasfa application with out them what do I do?


  • Hello Mdebra410_,

    If you are having issues with the FAFSA application we recommend reaching out to your campus Financial Aid office for assistance with the FAFSA application if you already have access to your account. If you do not have access to your FAFSA account you will need to contact FAFSA support in order to get assistance with accessing that account so you are able to log in and apply for Financial Aid.