I had to go to Scotland due to my mother's death

edited September 2021 in Student Services

Hello from very somber Scotland and contact you regarding that I have had to go to Scotland due to my mother passing away I have no direct family or father here I am using my student funds and funds that have saved up to make the crossing to Scotland I am presently living with a friend on a sofa and I was wondering if you could help me with this question over in Scotland there are various student discount sites like student Beans but the problem is I do not have an educational email that I could use as proof towards that this this will tell me know when but discounts and food and my rent and just been able to survive is it anyway that you can possibly get my student email to me or any help will be considered I'm so sorry to bother with you I am going through a terrible time just now. I you so alone and helpless and I was wondering if you could help me with this my god bless you all. My email is Gmail if this is applicable and my credentials are up to date.. 😢



  • Hello,

    Unfortunately, the Helpdesk is unable to assist with these types of inquiries. You will need to contact the records/admissions office for assistance with Student ID, Student email, Registration, Student Portal access and Orientation questions. Let us know if you have any additional questions.