Cancel Application/Change College

Hello,

My goal was to apply to American River College - interior design for Spring 2022. I was too late to sign up for Fall 2021. I came back today to apply for Spring 2022 and quickly submitted an application, only to realize I submitted at Sacramento City College. And I completely forgot that interior design was only offered at American River College and not Sacramento City College! And now it's not letting me apply for ARC, since I just applied for SCC! After doing some digging I just learned that you cannot cancel any application! Please help! What should I do!

Comments

• Hi RK3,

Both Sacramento City and ARC are two colleges under one district for Los Rios. Since they are under one district, they all share the same application so submitting your admissions application to Sac City is the same thing as submitting your application to ARC, CRC and Folsom Lake College.

Please reach out the admissions office for ARC at [email protected] and let them know you have already submitted an application for Spring 2022 to Sac City College. A staff member will be able to locate your submitted application from Sac City and transfer it over to ARC. Thank You and please let me know if you have any other questions.

• Hey Tee!

Thank you so much! And thank you so much for providing the exact email I need to contact! Appreciate the help! Bless you!