Wrong email on application

Hello, wondering how or who I contact to change a wrong email address?

Thank you.


  • Hello Henry

    If you have applied to college but provided a wrong email address you will need to reach out to your campus to update that information with Admissions and Records. Otherwise you if you have access to your OpenCCC/CCCApply account you can log in and update the email on your account.

    Note: Updating the email on the OpenCCC/CCCApply account will not update the information that was on your submitted application or with the contact information your college has for you.

    Please follow the steps below to update your OpenCCC account information.

    1.) Go to cccapply.org and select your college from the drop-down.

    2.) Follow the steps to apply and sign in. Select the profile picture in the top right corner and click OpenCCC Account.

    3.) From this page you can update the following:

    • Personal Information (Name, DOB, SSN)

    • Contact Information (Email, Phone, Address)

    • Security and Credentials (Username, Password, PIN, Security Questions)

    4.) To edit Personal or Contact Information select the blue 'Edit' link(s) on the far right-hand side of the section.

    5.) To Edit Security and Credentials select the 'Change' link to the right of the section you would like to edit.

    • To Change Security Questions: Need to know the PIN

    • To Change Pin: Need to answer 1 Security Question.

    • To Change Password: Need to answer 1 security question.

    6.) Select the blue 'Save' button on the bottom left-hand side.

    7.) Once updates are saved, close the browser window and refresh your My Applications page.