Enrollment

I need help getting into my account, i keep resending the link to reset the password and i have not gotten anything it have been a couple hours since i sent it and i did it multiple times as well and i still have not received the link

Comments

• I am not sure which email I originally used or the password. I really really need help!!! PLEASE

My personal email is [email protected]

• Hello Crishay,

Please follow the steps below. Since your email address is still valid, please recover your username and password using the email link method. Once you receive the email link, click on it and you will see your username at the top and you will be prompted to create a new password. If this does not work for you, please call our Helpdesk. 

If you have forgotten your Username and/or Password, please follow the steps provided below.

1.) Go to www.cccapply.org and select your college from the drop down menu and click 'Apply'

2.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page and click 'Sign In'

3.) Select 'Forgot' to recover your account. If you know your Username, enter it and click on the 'Continue' tab. Please note, if you do not remember your Username, select the 'I forgot my Username' link. By selecting this option you will be required to enter identifying information to locate your account.

4.) Next you will choose to either recover your account by answering security questions or have a link sent to the email address listed in your OpenCCC account.

5.) If you select 'Access my account by answering security questions', answer the two security questions displayed and click on 'Access Account'. If you answered both questions correctly, you will see your username displayed and you will be instructed to create a new password.

6.) If you choose to have an email link sent, please check your inbox for the link. Once you click the link you will see your username displayed at the top and instructed to create a new password.

*Note: If you cannot answer one of the security questions, please click on the 'Help' link below. You will be brought to a new page and by clicking "Try Again", your questions will refresh bringing up a different set of security questions.

If you have any questions, please call our Helpdesk at 877-247-4836

Thank you,

Casey

• Hi I can't register for a class can somebody help me. I was a student long time ago. I wan to take a new class

• Hello Martha,

Unfortunately, the Helpdesk is unable to assist with these types of inquiries. You will need to contact the records/admissions office for assistance with Student ID, Student email, Registration, Student Portal access and Orientation questions. I have provided the contact information below for your records/admissions office to get assistance. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

San Bernardino Valley College

701 South Mt. Vernon Avenue

San Bernardino, CA

(909) 384-4401

[email protected]

Thank you,

Casey

• Erika_santiago4
    edited September 8

Im a first time student.

I want to take classes to work towards a Aa degree to become tutor.

What colleges would be best for me?

Thank you very much.

• Hello Erika,

We recommend taking a look at the colleges in your area and researching the certificate and degree programs they offer in order to choose your best match for which college you should attend. If you are unsure you can apply to your closest community college to where you live then once you have applied make an appointment with a counselor who can assist you with recommendations on classes and majors that would fit your academic goals.

To get started you will need to create or perhaps recover your account, Below are the steps on how to create an OpenCCC account and apply to the college:

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org

2.) From the drop down menu on the right hand side select the college you are applying to, and click 'Apply' link, and you will be directed the college’s Admissions page.

3.) Select the online application link(s) on the Admissions page, you will then be directed to OpenCCC.

4.) Select 'Create an Account.' Account creation is a one-time process, please save account information for future application submissions with OpenCCC.

5.) After creating an OpenCCC account please click on the 'Continue' tab, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page.

6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin online application.

Once you have submitted an application to a college it can take 1-2 business days for you to receive your student ID and enrollment information. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, please call our Helpdesk to confirm your application was submitted successfully.

For assistance with your account please contact us by phone or email below.

California Community Colleges Help Desk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]