Cannot access my OpenCCC Application

I'm urgently trying to access my OpenCCC application but cannot because I get the message:

A proxy connection has been detected. To connect to California Community Colleges you must disable anonymizing services. This may include:

• Tor web browser
  • VPN connections
  • Anonymizing browser plugins

I really need to submit my application for PCC this fall and still need to fill out some more but I can't.

Comments

• I have 4 times that I want to register in my class, but the system didn't let me. Please help me. I already created my username and my new password. I am returning student.

• Hello Jacqueline,

Please call our Helpdesk at 877-247-4836 so an agent can assist you with this.

Thank you,

Casey

• Hello Mirna,

Once your application has been submitted, please allow 1-2 business days to receive your welcome email. If you do not receive this email, please call the college records/admissions office to obtain this information.

City College of San Francisco

50 Frida Kahlo Way

San Francisco, CA

(415) 239-3285

[email protected]

• Sweat
    edited August 26

I would like to get an .edu mail address. I already have an OpenCCC account

• user
    edited August 26

Hi everyone! I want to start a new application but I don't find it in the page (I only can see my account information). How can I do it?

• Hello,

Please follow the steps below to submit your admissions application. If you need additional help, please call our 24/7 helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836.

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org

2.) From the drop down menu select the college you are applying to and click 'Apply'.

3.) You will be directed to the college’s Admissions page.

4.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page.

5.) Sign in with your OpenCCC account information, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page.

6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin application.

• I’m trying to apply but it’s not working

• Hello Umegboh12345,

Please reach out for assistance with your application to college If you have any further questions or concerns please let us know. We are available 24 hours a day, 7-days a week.

California Community Colleges Help Desk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]