changing my name on application

Hi there

I'm trying to change my account to my new married name and it is not allowing me to make the changes, please advise what I need to do since I need to register for the fall semester. thank you in advance.

Comments

• Hello,

Please use the steps below to update your OpenCCC account information. Please do not use the Edit Account link in the application. Instead, use the icon in the upper right hand corner and click OpenCCC account. This will open a new browser window allowing you to make changes. Once updates are made, close the browser and go back to your application page and refresh to update your application with your changes. Let us know if you have any questions. 

1.) Go to cccapply.org and select your college from the drop-down.

2.) Follow the steps to apply and sign in. Select the profile picture in the top right corner and click OpenCCC Account.

3.) From this page you can update the following:

• Personal Information (Name, DOB, SSN)

• Contact Information (Email, Phone, Address)

• Security and Credentials (Username, Password, PIN, Security Questions)

4.) To edit Personal or Contact Information select the blue 'Edit' link(s) on the far right-hand side of the section.

5.) To Edit Security and Credentials select the 'Change' link to the right of the section you would like to edit.

• To Change Security Questions: Need to know the PIN

• To Change Pin: Need to answer 1 Security Question.

• To Change Password: Need to answer 1 security question.

6.) Select the blue 'Save' button on the bottom left-hand side.

7.) Once updates are saved, close the browser window and refresh your My Applications page.

Thank you,

• Hey there Ms.Casey how is everything going.

I hope its going good.

I just wanyted to thnak you for the information; because, iit really helped