Wrong Information On Promise Grant Application

I already submit an application but it has some wrong information on it, is there anything that can be done to correct it?



  • Hello,

    Once your application has been submitted, to make any changes or corrections, you’ll need to contact your colleges admissions & records department. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

  • Hi,

    I already submitted my application, how to change or direction about my course and I want to change it. Please let me know if anything that can I do.

  • Hello Alvin,

    If you have already submitted your application to your college for the California College Promise Grant and need to update some information that was submitted incorrectly you will need to reach out to your Financial Aid Office at your college. The staff at the college will confirm if the information was submitted erroneously and if you need to update or how to update that information with them.

Sign In or Register to comment.