Getting an error regarding a proxy connection.

Hi I'm trying to apply to a college, Folsom Lake College, but whenever I go to access the website I'm met with this error.

ERROR

A proxy connection has been detected. To connect to California Community Colleges you must disable anonymizing services. This may include:

• Tor web browser
  • VPN connections
  • Anonymizing browser plugins

I'm unsure as to why this is happening as I dont have anything listed on the message. This error also appears on every device I own, I've even tried to reset my router but to no avail. What do I do?

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello Edward,

I have created a ticket for you in our ticketing tool from [email protected] and have sent you an email regarding the error you are receiving.

Thank you,

Casey

• Im trying to apply for college and im having this same message pop up

• Hello Jose,

I have created a ticket for you and emailed you with steps from our ticketing tool. Please check your email for something from [email protected]

Thank you,

Casey

• Hi, I'm trying co apply on https://www.opencccapply.net/gateway/apply?cccMisCode=312 but always receive an error:

A proxy connection has been detected. To connect to California Community Colleges you must disable anonymizing services. This may include:

• Tor web browser
    • VPN connections
    • Anonymizing browser plugins

Could you please help me on this?

• Hello Hoidaica05,

I would recommend contacting the California Community College Helpdesk for assistance with troubleshooting the error you encountered. Please call us at your earliest convenience, California Community Colleges Help Desk 1-877-247-4836 or by email at [email protected]