Can I edit out an incorrect email on an application?

In my haste while making an application, I mistakenly submitted an incorrect email. The address was valid a couple of years ago, but it's worthless now. I already changed my account email but I know I can't alter my application. What can I do short of making a new application? And if I do have to make a new application, how do I withdraw the old one?


  • Hi ABrubeck,

    Once your application has been submitted, to make any corrections or changes, you'll need to contact your colleges Admissions & Records Department so that they can provide you instructions on how to update your email address.

Sign In or Register to comment.