Welcome Letter, Student ID from Citrus College

I have not received any student information or the welcome letter from Citrus College and it has been over a week. I applied last Thursday 06/10, and cannot seem to get a hold of anyone from admissions. Can someone get me in contact with admissions, so I can receive my student ID and pin? I cannot start signing up for courses until I have student information.

Comments

• Hello Tanner,

Since you have not received your Welcome email and it’s been more than 1-2 business days, please contact the records/admissions office and provide them with your confirmation number so they can download your application and provide you with your student information. Please let us know if you have any questions. 

Citrus College

1000 West Foothill Boulevard

Glendora, CA

(626) 914-8511

[email protected]

• I have an application in ccc for submission but cannot due an email not being accepted at citrus. Please nAssist.

• Hello @ajulian120

Please reach out to the California Community Colleges Help Desk at 1-877-247-4836 24 hours a day 7 days a week or by email at [email protected]. Please provide a screenshot of the error message you are getting and the following to assist with locating your account to assist you. Please DO NOT respond to this post with your information, or we will have to take down your post to protect your privacy.

Full Name (First Middle Last):

Old Email Contact (if known):

Current Email:

Old Phone on account (if known):

Current Mobile Number:

College Applying To:

CCCID if known: