Application

Application submitted, but submitted with wrong course name ,unable to correct please advise 

Answers

• Hello Ceana,

I see that you were able to successfully submit your online admissions application for Fullerton College on 6/03/2021 12:42PM. Now that you have successfully submitted your admissions application please allow 1 to 2 business days for the college to contact you with your student information; e.g. student ID #, registration times, assessment information, and orientation. If it has been more than 1-2 business days, please contact your colleges records/admissions department.

If you have any further questions or would like to make any changes to your submitted online admissions application please contact your college's Admissions and Records office.

• i don’t remember my security answer

• Hello Jaimie,

Please call us at your earliest convenience, for security purposes we need to speak to you directly in order to verify your account information. Once your account has been verified we then can assist you with your username and password for your OpenCCC account.

California Community Colleges Help Desk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]