Created an OpenCC account but didn't receive an email.

I recently created my own OpenCCC account. However, I haven't received an email asking me to create a LancerPoint account. I am a high school student trying to apply for concurrent enrollment over the summer.

Comments

• Hi Emerson,

I see that you just submitted your admissions application to Pasadena on 6/2/21. Please allow the college two business days to process your application and email you back your student ID number along with your username/password to the student portal (LancerPoint). If you don't hear back from the college after the two business days, please contact them at [email protected]

• I got my username and password from VVC but when I sign in it says its wrong so what do I do?

• Hello Stacy,

If you have received a reset password from Victor Valley College that will be a password reset for your student portal for VVC. If you need to apply to the college still, you will need to create an account and apply with your OpenCCC account. You can create your OpenCCC account here, if you already have an account and need assistance to access your account so that you can apply to your college please contact the California Community College Helpdesk available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

California Community Colleges Help Desk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]

• I recently created my own OpenCCC account. However, I haven't received an email to tell me elac.edu student ID. I am a high school student trying to apply for concurrent enrollment over the summer.

• I lost my account and can’t continue my lbcc application