How do I change my noncredit classes to credited


  • I want to change non credited classes to credited classes and I also want to register for summer classes. I can't seem to find out how to register.

  • Hello Eddie,

    Please contact the Southwestern College for steps to take to change your application from a non-credit application to a credit application. They will also be able to assist you with your educational goal and registering for the courses needed to meet that goal. I have provided the contact information below.

    Southwestern College

    900 Otay Lakes Road

    Chula Vista, CA

    (619) 421-6700 ext. 5215 or 5216

    [email protected]

Sign In or Register to comment.