did not recevice email confirmation, confirmation number, and student Id

Hi. I am applying to the West Valley college dual enrollment course. A few days a go I applied through the online admissions, and received my CCID starting with BZ. However, I received no confirmation email containing my confirmation number and student ID

Comments

• Hello Nara,

I see that you were able to successfully submit your online admissions application for West Valley College at 5/19/2021 9:56 PM. Now that you have successfully submitted your admissions application please allow 1 to 2 business days for the college to contact you with your student information; e.g. student ID #, registration times, assessment information, and orientation. If it has been more than 1-2 business days, please contact your college's records/admissions department.

If you have any further questions or would like to make any changes to your submitted online admissions application please contact your college's Admissions and Records office.

• Hi there, I also already apply my application to Onlone College on May 12. However, until now, I haven't received approved or my student ID number. Hope you help me. Thanks!

• Hello Thi Thu My,

Since you have not received your Welcome Email, please call Ohlone College to obtain your student information. I have provided the contact information below.

Ohlone College

43600 Mission Boulevard

Fremont, CA

(510) 659-6100

[email protected]

Thank you,

Casey

• Hi. I have a existing account from several years ago but I've changed my e-mail. The server is sending info to my old e-mail which doesn't exist anymore. How do I input my new e-mail?

• Hello,

Without being able to log into your OpenCCC account, you will not be able to update your email on your own. Please call our Helpdesk so that an agent can assist with your account recovery so you can update your information and apply.

California Community Colleges Help Desk

1-877-247-4836