Register for same class at different colleges

I had to register for a summer online class that does not have an ideal schedule but now more online classes have been added at different colleges, outside my district, but I can't seem to add the new class. What am I doing wrong? Are we not allowed to add the same course if one is already in the registration process? How do I drop the other class?

Thank you

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello Molly,

If you are interested in taking a course at a college that is not within your college district you will need to apply to that campus and follow their steps to enrollment once your application has been processed. In the case that you have already applied and it has been 2 or more full business days and you still have not been able to register we recommend reaching out to the Admissions and Records office at that campus to check the status of your application and confirm that there are no other steps to complete before you will be allowed to register.

Here are the instructions on how to apply if you haven't done so already.

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org

2.) From the drop-down menu select the college you are applying to and click 'Apply'.

3.) You will be directed to the college’s Admissions page.

4.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page.

5.) Sign in with your OpenCCC account information, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page.

6.) Select the 'Start a New Application' link to begin the application.

Once you have submitted an application it can take 1-2 business days for you to receive a student ID and enrollment information from your college. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, please call our Helpdesk to confirm your application was submitted successfully.