I put the wrong email on the CCC application. How could I fix that? It's my school's email address.


  • Trying to register for fall and not able to locate program (Pharmacy Technician). Please help

  • Hi Sang,

    To fix your email address on your submitted application, you'll need to contact your colleges Admissions & Records Department. A staff member will be able to help you correctly change your email address.

  • Hi Kmatthews414,

    If you are not able to locate the pharmacy technician program, chances are your college does not offer this program. I would recommend that you see a counselor to get further assistance and guidance.

  • i am having problem signing with a new account i change my email account then i moved to auburn ca then i had to moved again back to stockton what am i doing wrong

  • ilecerff
    edited June 2021

    I have registered on Diablo Valley College yesterday. i didn't receive edu email. how long it takes?

    MY CCCID is: CAG7089.

    Application Confirmation Number 20893380

  • Hi ilecerff,

    Once your enrollment application has been submitted, you will receive an email from your records/admissions office providing you with your student ID and student portal access. You will need to schedule a meeting with your counselor to develop your education plan and determine which courses you will need to take to reach your goal. Your counselor will be able to provide you with your student email at that time. 

  • Hi Tee,

    thanks for your reply. I need to know how  to schedule a meeting with my counselor 

  • i have lost my first received email. what can i do?

  • Hi ilecerff,

    You'll need to contact your colleges counseling office at 925-969-2140 to schedule a meeting with a counselor. He or she will also be able to help you with your lost email. Thank You.

  • Hi. I want to apply to OCC but I already submitted an application to GWC, so how can I apply to OCC?

  • Hello Thinh,

    If you have already applied to Orange Coast College for a certain term, you do not need to fill out another application to either Golden West College or Coastline Community College. These 3 colleges make up the Coastline Community College District, and therefore you do not need to fill out an individual application for each one once you apply to one of these colleges for the same term. We recommend contacting OCC Admissions and Records and let them know that you have already applied to GWC. They will be able to assist you with your questions and assist with your next steps to enrollment.

  • Hello Yanchunyu,

    You will need to reach out to your campus to confirm if you have completed your steps to enrollment, register, and pay for your classes and also confirm if your college provides their students .edu emails as some community colleges do not. We recommend reaching out to Admissions and Records at your college for more information.

  • Hello @Sanghyun

    I have found your email in the helpdesk, I will be removing your post due to your personal information being posted in a public forum. Please reach out to the contact information on the email that was sent to you to further assist you with your questions.