Applied to MT. San Antonio College and Haven't Received Yet Any Updates or Email

Hello, I would like to request information about the current status of my student admission application. I’m providing the information I’d receive after I finish submitting the application on April 25, 2021, to MT. San Antonio College.

Confirmation # 20422915

Semester: Summer 2021

I have been checking my emails every day expecting news about my application but, nothing. On May 4, 2021, I emailed the Admissions and Records office again asking them the status of my application. I got a reply saying the following, "This email is to confirm Admissions & Records received your email message/request. Due to the high volume of emails, you should expect to hear a response from Admissions and Records regarding your email within 3 to 5 business days."

I understand they are busy at this time of the year but, as today's date - 3 to 5 business days - has passed and I haven't received an email with news or updates about the status of my application. I did submit my application back on April planning to be successfully enrolled around this time and officially I will take summer classes 2021 at MT. San Antonio College.

It's very disappointing to learn how Admissions and Records office is managing to communicate with me regarding my admission application.

I just hope the results won't create a negative experience and, above all the unprofessional behavior from Admission and Records office will end up crushing my dream to start asap pursuing a successful career this summer.

Any advice or guidance to have them communicate in a professional way regarding the status of my application?

Thank you,

Tiffany N. Alvarez-Gutierrez  

Best Answer

• Tee
    Tee
    edited May 12 Accepted Answer

Hi Tiffany,

I am sorry to hear that the Admissions & Records Department at Mt. San Antonio College has not got back to you regarding your submitted application. I am able to confirm that your application was successfully submitted on 4/25/21 and that on 4/26/21, the admissions & records department downloaded your application.

Unfortunately, being this is a college issue directly on the Admissions & Records Department side, they will need to further assist you with this. Since the college has not got back to you, I would suggest that you file a format complaint to the President of the College at [email protected] addressing your issue with the Admissions Office.

Thank You and please me know if you have any other questions that I can help you with.

Answers

• Did you finally receive any emails from them? I'm having the same issue I registered for the summer and fall as a returning student and haven't received any emails yet from them.

• Hi Tee,

I like to thank you for your professional advice regarding my issue.

I'm officially admitted into MT. SAC and now I'm registering for classes.

Million thanks,

Tiffany N. Alvarez-Gutierrez

• Hi Tiffany,

You are very welcome. I am glad you are now enroll and registering for your classes. Have a great semester at MT. Sac.