doesn't let me sign in

it doesn't let me sign in

Comments

• Hello Jocelyn,

Please feel free to reach out to the California Community Colleges Helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 24 hours a day 7 days a week or by email at

[email protected] they will be able to assist you with confirming if you have an existing account and assisting with your account recovery if needed.

• Trying to sign on to old account. My old email is no longer valid. How can I register for class?

• Hello Nancy,

Please feel free to reach out to the California Community Colleges Helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 24 hours a day 7 days a week or by email at

[email protected] will be able to assist you with confirming if you have an existing account and assisting with your account recovery if needed.

• Can’t log in. Used the link I was sent to change my password but still won’t let me in. Tried to make a new account but tells me one already exists. Help? Thanks. Laura Lewis

• Hello Laura,

Can you please let us know if you are attempting to sign into your student portal, or are you trying to submit another enrollment application. If you are trying to log into your student portal for registration, please contact your college and provide them with your application confirmation number so they can get your application downloaded and provide you with your student information. I have provided the contact information below for you.

Sierra College

5100 Sierra College Blvd.

Rocklin, CA

(916) 624-3333

[email protected]

Thank you,