How can I cancel application or admission to college to go to a different one?

I want to go to Contra Costa instead of American River but I already got accepted/admitted to American River.


  • Hi AnjaliK03,

    Once your application has already been submitted, unfortunately there is no way to cancel your application. Moving forward, if you want to attend Contra Costa then please submit a new application correctly to Contra Costa College.

Sign In or Register to comment.