Highest English Level

Miguel_
edited April 19 in Apply To College

I'm currently a senior in highschool and applying for the fall 2021 term. I'm in the process of submitting my application but I'm not sure what to enter for my highest level of English. During my first semester as a senior, I completed a dual enrollment course (Critical Analysis & Literature) that satisfied my English requirements. I'm currently in my second semester as a senior and that course is the highest level of English that I've completed. However, there is no option for a dual enrollment course to select from. Should I select what I've completed in my junior year? Or should I select a 12th-grade course that is equivalent to what I've taken in dual enrollment?

Comments

• Hi Miguel,

Since you are currently a high school senior, the highest level of English that you have completed would be the highest English class that you completed in your junior year. So for example, if you completed 11th grade English Composition and Literature, that would be the highest level of English that you completed. Please let me know if you have any other questions that I can help you with.