Fall term is no longer an option

I was applying for fc and decided to change my choice to occ. When I went to choose the fall term, I found that it was not there. Why is there a 2021 spring and summer term, but no 2021 fall term?

Comments

• Hello Gino,

The selection Summer/Fall 2021 (June 14 to August20, 2021) is what you will select the Fall Term. Students can choose to attend both Summer and Fall or one or the other. Please choose Summer/Fall to move forward with applying for Fall. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you,

Casey

• Hi, I accidentally selected Summer/Fall 2021 instead of Fall 2021 solely on my submitted application. Do I completely a new application with Fall 2021 and leave the other faulty application empty? I am unable to attend any summer classes, only Fall classes.

• Hi Samantha,

The application that you submitted was actually for both the summer or fall 2021 semester. The college just combine these two terms into one application so when you are selecting summer/fall 2021, you are submitting an application for both terms. If you would like more information or clarification, please contact your colleges admissions & records department. Thank You.