Application processing

I have applied to Skyline College. It has been one business day. I am worried I won't hear back before the class I am interested in taking starts. I called the Skyline Admissions office however it says they will not be taking calls due to covid-19. How can I check as to whether or not someone will actually review and process my application. I have not received and email that confirms my application but I can see my application online at the CCC website.

Answers

• I am having trouble registering

• Hello Jackson,

I see that you were able to successfully submit your online admissions application for Skyline College on 04/05/2021 at 11:28AM. Now that you have successfully submitted your admissions application please allow 1 to 2 business days for the college to contact you with your student information; e.g. student ID #, registration times, assessment information, and orientation. If it has been more than 1-2 business days, please contact your colleges records/admissions department.

If you have any further questions or would like to make any changes to your submitted online admissions application please contact your college's Admissions and Records office.

[email protected].

• Hello Starlaron,

I was not able to find an account for you with your email, Below are the steps on how to create an OpenCCC account and apply to the college:

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org

2.) From the drop down menu on the right hand side select the college you are applying to, and click 'Apply' link, and you will be directed the college’s Admissions page.

3.) Select the online application link(s) on the Admissions page, you will then be directed to OpenCCC.

4.) Select 'Create an Account.' Account creation is a one-time process, please save account information for future application submissions with OpenCCC.

5.) After creating an OpenCCC account please click on the 'Continue' tab, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page.

6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin online application.

Once you have submitted an application to a college it can take 1-2 business days for you to receive your student ID and enrollment information. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, please call our Helpdesk to confirm your application was submitted successfully.

If you know you have an account but aren't able to log in, Please give us a call and will be able to you assist you with your account recovery, California Community Colleges Help Desk 1-877-247-4836 or by email [email protected]We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

• I submitted my ccc application more than a week ago, is there any contact that allows me to know if the application was received? i didn't receive any email or notice since then.

• Hello Nhan,

I would suggest contacting your records/admissions office to obtain your student information since it's been over a week that you submitted your application. I have provided the contact information for Cosumnes River College below. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Cosumnes River College

8401 Center Parkway

Sacramento, CA

(916) 691-7411

[email protected]

Thank you,

Casey