Where is Health 101 Principles of Healthful Living?

I'm a highschool student trying to apply at Southwestern College in order to get my health credit but it's not an option in the lists for courses available, but I know the school offers the class because my friend is taking it in the spring semester. I don't know how to choose the course if it's not there.

Comments

• Hello Pamela,

I would recommend selecting a Major that is close to the class you are looking to complete, regardless of the Major you select, you can take the majority of classes offered except for classes that require you to be accepted into specialty programs such as Wild Life Management, Law Enforcement Academy, Fire Academy etc. If you would like to confirm the exact department that the health class is under please contact the Admissions and Records Office at Southwestern College or their Counseling Department.

To contact your College please visit the Virtual Welcome Center page. You can also contact them at [email protected] or by phone at

(619) 421-6700 x5215 or x5216.

• I chose the "Health and Medical Occupations" major then tried looking through "All Majors," and was unable to find the class still but thank you for giving me the contact information I really appreciate it Angelica, thank you!! :D