Error on apply

Im trying to apply on the opencccaply link and when I clicked the link and the apply page keeps saying that I have a vpn/"anonymizing" plugin installed, tor web browser, or a VPN connection, but I do not. I set my adblock and antivirus to not work on the page, used two other browsers and it still wont work. Please help.

Comments

• I want to register to west Los angels college

• Hello Angelc760,

Please give us a call so we are able to assist you with your questions you can contact the California Community Colleges Helpdesk for assistance at 1-877-247-4836 or by email [email protected].The California Community Colleges Helpdesk have well-trained Agents standing by that will be able to help you with this process so that you are able to log into your OpenCCC account and apply to your College. They are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day.

• Hello 900032597,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time with your account however you can call our Help Desk who can to receive assistance with your questions. Please contact the California Community Colleges Helpdesk for assistance at 1-877-247-4836 or by email [email protected] .The California Community Colleges Helpdesk have well-trained Agents standing by that will be able to help you with this process so that you are able to log into your OpenCCC account and apply to your College. They are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day.

Please feel free to give them a call in order to resolve your problem and how you can reset your password and or confirm your username. If you have any additional questions or concerns that I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let me know.