How do I edit what I entered for "Household income" on a college application?

I applied to CRC and was asked to enter my household income so assumed myself plus anyone making money in my household, so included my mother in law. I was then told after that her income should not have been included in the total. How do I edit the amount or do I need to reapply? Please Help.


  • Hello Ashley,

    We recommend reaching out to your Financial Aid Office at your college to be advised on what information you will need to provide on your FAFSA Application.

    Finacial Aid Office Consumnes River College

    [email protected]

    Phone: (916) 691-7325

    Fax: (916) 691-7651


    Phone Hours

    Monday to Thursday: 

    8:30 am to 4:00 pm 



Sign In or Register to comment.