I need my student ID number

I'm new trying to apply for college and make an appointment for eop and appointment for a college counselor for the on campus face to face meeting

Answers

• Hoping I can get through to someone through the online questionair.

• Hi Aceauhspades,

In order to receive your student ID number, you must first submit your admissions application. Once your application has been submitted, your college will take upwards to two business days to process your application then email you back your student ID number. If you don't hear back from them after two business days, then contact the admissions office. Below are the instructions to submit your application. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thank You.

Note: Once you receive your student ID number, please contact the counseling office to schedule an appointment with a counselor as well as contacting the EOP for an appointment.

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org

2.) From the drop down menu select the college you are applying to and click 'Apply'.

3.) You will be directed to the college’s Admissions page.

4.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page.

5.) Sign in with your OpenCCC account information, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page.

6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin application.