Notice: CCCApply Error Message

Roberto
edited March 25 in Apply To College

Good evening all,

Our student-facing products are currently experiencing an outage, along with the Single-Sign-On system, which is impacting Canvas and integrated services as well.

The team is currently working to address this. We will update when a resolution is in place, or there is other new and relevant information to report.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you.

Comments

• Roberto
    edited March 25

Access to our student-facing products has been restored.

We will continue to monitor this issue closely, our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Our services were down between 5:30 - 7:30 PM PST.

If you notice any issues, please make sure to contact support immediately:  

California Community Colleges Help Desk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]

• im trying to apply for san jose community but keep getting an error message

• Hello Myshael,

I see that you were able to successfully submit your online admissions application for San Jose City College on 6/09/2021 4:09PM. Now that you have successfully submitted your admissions application please allow 1 to 2 business days for the college to contact you with your student information; e.g. student ID #, registration times, assessment information, and orientation. If it has been more than 1-2 business days, please contact your colleges records/admissions department.

If you have any further questions or would like to make any changes to your submitted online admissions application please contact your college's Admissions and Records office.

• Hello,

I have an issue, I submitted an application for Santa Ana college for this summer 2021 through Spring 2022 on May 17. The issue is that some of my personal information, such as my permanent address and social security, has vanished. I noticed it when I checked my classes pay to account from the college. I am totally sure that when I submitted my application the information was there, also, the saved information from a previous application appeared to me as a suggestion for auto-fill. Some days ago, I received an email from Santa Ana College, telling me that my information summited indicates that I am a non-resident student. Before spring I completed all the forms and proved that I was a resident student. I got the application correctly for spring, so, my status is an American resident.

I would appreciate it if there is any explanation or solution to this problem.

Thank you,