Email?

How do I get an email address?

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello Julia,

Once your enrollment application has been submitted, you will receive an email from your records/admissions office providing you with your student ID and student portal access. You will need to schedule a meeting with your counselor to develop your education plan and determine which courses you will need to take to reach your goal. Your counselor will be able to provide you with your student email at that time. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

• Hoping everyone is doing well and in good health, I've actually done those which are mentioned above couple months ago I think and I've got no response yet expect an email addressing the CCCID which I've got and thanks for that but what else shall I do to get eligible for the email access due the situation of covid-19 I am now getting no money and ain't getting discounts anywhere to be honest. I'd really appreciate for an answer,

Sincerely,

Imran Shah

• Hi Imran,

If you have not receive your student email address, please contact your colleges counseling department to schedule an appointment with a counselor for your student email address. Thank You.