Application Error Message as of 3/10/21 3:50 pm

Admissions and Records Staff here. Students report getting the two attached error messages when they try to apply. Our last successfully submitted app was at 2:58 pm but now they get this message. Please help and restore if possible.

Thank you,

Rocio Rubalcava, Los Angeles City College, Registrar

Comments

• I am getting this error as well.

• Hi Rocio,

We are aware of this issue as our DNS vendor had some global issues (expired RRSIG), and it will take a full 48-hours for the resolvers for the DNS to be completely updated. This issue is intermittent and the majority of our users are getting through to OpenCCC, CCCApply, and MyPath. 

In the meantime, if you could please inform the students that they should clear their cache & history and use Googles' Chrome browser and attempt to log in again. If they still are not successful, please request the students to send us a screenshot of the error message to our HelpDesk. 

California Community Colleges Help Desk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]

• Thank you Roberto. I appreciate your quick reply. If you have not already done so, please send a notice so staff helping students are aware.

Rocio

• Hello! I would also add that every community college website in the state have a banner indicating this error. Otherwise you are losing potential students in at the height of application season. All of our students could not log into Glendale or LAVC because they are receiving this error.

• Hi Bryan,

This issue has been fully resolved.