Help on Supplemental Question of Application

Hello! One of the questions on the supplemental part of the application was, "Are you currently enrolled in another college in addition to (college I'm currently applying to)?" I'm a high school senior taking one course at a different CC, so am I considered "currently enrolled" in another college although I'm a senior in high school? I'm trying to apply for college for fall, that's why.

Comments

• Hello Kiley,

If you are currently taking a course at another one of the California Community Colleges, your answer would be yes, even though you are a high school student. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

• Hi there my name is Daniel Salih, I am trying to sign up for Glendale College, I just moved from northern CA and every time I get send my email for reset my password I don't receive it, I even check on my spam, please help me to sign up for school, I am interested for Aviation program, you may reach me at my moms email is [email protected] or 650-2964521

• Hello Daniel,

We have created a ticket for you in our ticketing tool and I have sent you an email regarding your OpenCCC account. Please call our Helpdesk for assistance. Agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 877-247-4836.