My account isn't activated

Comments

• Hello Fatima,

I have provided steps to recover your OpenCCC account using your email address. Please call our Helpdesk at 877-247-4836 if you are unsuccessful with the account recovery proccess.

1.) Go to www.cccapply.org and select your college from the drop down menu and click 'Apply'

2.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page and click 'Sign In'

3.) Select 'Forgot' to recover your account. If you know your Username, enter it and click on the 'Continue' tab. Please note, if you do not remember your Username, select the 'I forgot my Username' link. By selecting this option you will be required to enter identifying information to locate your account.

4.) Next you will choose to either recover your account by answering security questions or have a link sent to the email address listed in your OpenCCC account.

5.) If you select 'Access my account by answering security questions', answer the two security questions displayed and click on 'Access Account'. If you answered both questions correctly, you will see your username displayed and you will be instructed to create a new password.

6.) If you choose to have an email link sent, please check your inbox for the link. Once you click the link you will see your username displayed at the top and instructed to create a new password.

*Note: If you cannot answer one of the security questions, please click on the 'Help' link below. You will be brought to a new page and by clicking "Try Again", your questions will refresh bringing up a different set of security questions.

Thank you,

Casey