How can I apply to a second college with my cc account

When I open my cc account under the lac website only the previous school I applied for recently shows up but I applied to the wrong school.

Answers

• Hello Kristina,

If you would like to apply to one of the colleges within the Los Angeles Community College District you would follow the steps below to select the college and begin your application. Please know, you are only allowed one application per college district, however you can attend any of the colleges in the district by reaching out to the records/admissions office of the other campuses. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org

2.) From the drop down menu select the college you are applying to and click 'Apply'.

3.) You will be directed to the college’s Admissions page.

4.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page.

5.) Sign in with your OpenCCC account information, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page.

6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin application.

Once you have submitted an application it can take 1-2 business days for you to receive a student ID and enrollment information from your college. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, please call our Helpdesk to confirm your application was submitted successfully.

Thank you,

Casey