Trouble signing into CCC account

I have made an account and caught up to the account created page and have receive my CCCID, and then had proceeded to the Secure CCC application page, but before I was able to I had to view if all my information was correct and I couldn’t find a button to proceed to the application page. I’m not able to sign into my CCC account with the username and password I made for my account, and I need some help logging, I have already tried with both usernames and passwords but it say my account has not been found.

Comments

• Hello Joaquin,

I was able to see that you have already submitted your online application to your college. Now that you have successfully submitted your admissions application please allow 1 to 2 business days for the college to contact you with your student information; e.g. student ID #, registration times, assessment information, and orientation. If it has been more than 1-2 business days, please contact your college's records/admissions department.

If you have any further questions or would like to make any changes to your submitted online admissions application please contact your college's Admissions and Records office.

• I made an account and now when I try to login its saying my username is incorrect. I don't see an option an actual way to reset my username because every time I try it only allows me to reset my password.

• I haven't get my CCCID yet. When I will get my id and edu mail? Thanks in advance.

• Hello Sumaiya,

CCCID is a unique student-identifier generated when a student creates an OpenCCC account. The majority of students get their CCCIDs when they first apply to a California Community College using the CCCApply admission application. To confirm your CCCID is not your college Student ID but an identifier for your online account to apply to college.

To get your CCCID you will need to log into your OpenCCC/CCCApply account and will be able to see your CCCID when you click the top-right icon that has an outline of a person, a dropdown menu will then appear and you will be able to see your CCCID.

Please be aware not all California Community Colleges will supply their students with an .edu email address. Once you have applied, completed your orientation and assessment testing, and enrolled in classes, your college will then issue you an email address if they provide them at that college.

Since you have already applied you will need to follow up with your college for further assistance with your .edu email address. You can find their contact information on this list

• Hello Jaaliyah,

I was able to find your account in our system, If you need assistance with your account recovery please give us a call at the California Community Colleges Helpdesk so we can assist you with your account recovery. The helpdesk is available 7 days a week 24 hours a day.

Phone: (877) 247-4836 or email: [email protected]

• i’ve got my CCID but when i moved on to step 2 it’s asking me for a comfirmation number. i tried accessing it but it says i have no access to it.

• Hello Yadira,

Please be sure that once you have created your OpenCCC account, you then move onto complete your enrollment application. I have provided the steps below to apply. Let us know if you have any questions.

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org 

2.) From the drop down menu select the college you are applying to and click 'Apply'.

3.) You will be directed to the college’s Admissions page. 

4.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page.

5.) Sign in with your OpenCCC account information, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page. 

6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin application.

Once you have submitted an application it can take 1-2 business days for you to receive a student ID and enrollment information from your college. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, please call our Helpdesk to confirm your application was submitted successfully.

Thank you,

Casey