Cant access account

I have tried to reset my password multiple times and even with the new password it still will not let me get into my account. Do I need to make a whole new account? What do I do?

Comments

• Hello Tiffanee,

I was able to find your OpenCCC account in our system, please reach out to our California Community Colleges helpdesk so we are able to assist you with your account recovery, we are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day.

California Community Colleges Helpdesk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]

• I also cannot access my account

• Hello Martin,

I was able to find your OpenCCC account in our system, please reach out to our California Community Colleges helpdesk so we are able to assist you with your account recovery, we are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day.

California Community Colleges Helpdesk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]

• BXZ7475

• I cannot access my account. It says that Canvas doesn't have an account with my name.

• HI yes I cant access my account either I have reset my password however when I try to reset my username or find it it just takes me to reset my password and it doesn't give me my username help please.

• Hello Jamie,

If you are recovering your account using the email link method, you should see your username at the top of the screen once you click on the email link. If you are answering security questions to recover your account, please be sure you are selecting Forgot Username. If you are not able to recover your username, please call our Helpdesk so we can assist you. Agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 877-247-4836. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Casey

• I have seemed to have forgotten my user name. I rest my password but I can't seem to get in when I have forgotten my user name. I have also forgotten the security questions

• Hello Yari,

It appears you were able to successfully submit your enrollment application. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Casey

• I have my cccid number why can't I get my info for my email address?

• Hello Huckme78,

Not all community colleges offer email addresses to their students, if they do you will be provided your email address after you have applied and registered to classes at your college. If you have already submitted your application and are in the process of registering for classes you can contact your college to get assistance with registration and also find out if they will be providing a college email address.

• Hi my name is kobra ebrahimi and im not able to register for class. its not letting me sign in and i dont have access to my old gmail at all.

• Hello Kobraebrahhimi1995,

I was not able to find an account for you to determine if you have already applied to college, please give our helpdesk a call or email them. An admissions application will need to be on file before you are able to log in and register to classes.

California Community Colleges Help Desk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]

• I can’t access my account. I applied to Fresno City College on the CCCAA website and now it says the password is wrong even after I changed it.

• Hello I can't access my account. I have reset my password a couple times for Woodland College, but it will not allow me log in.

• Hello Andrea,

If you are recovering your username/password using the email link method, please look at the top of the page once your click the email link. Your username will be displayed at the top to confirm you are using the correct username. If you have confirmed you are using the right login information and it still isn't working, please call our Helpdesk so an agent can assist you. You can call them at 1-877-247-4836 and they are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Thank you,

Casey

• I am only seeing two OpenCCC accounts, cannot see the rest of the colleges I applied to

• Hi Sintleah1111,

To see all the colleges that you have applied too, please sign back into your most recent application submitted to your college. Once you have sign in, under submitted applications, you will see all the colleges that you have applied too. Thank You and please let me know if you have any other questions that I can assist you with.

• Ramune_milk
    edited April 8

hello! sadly I've been making emails and calls and no one is helping me :c now here is the thing 1. i do not remember the email and email password for my CCC account 2. i also do not have my password for my CCC account. for some reason they made us do these accounts in 9th grade and i have 0 memory of my account other than my username. i seriously need my CCC account, and to re-apply it takes me back to my old account, i just need my password or the answers to my security questions this is stressing me out i need to start applying to colleges soon and i can't without my stupid password, please someone help me get access to my old account, i only know my username, not my email, email password, security answers or my ccc password.

• Hello Mia,

Please give us a call and will be able to you assist you with your account recovery, California Community Colleges Help Desk

1-877-247-4836 or by email [email protected]. We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

• Hi,

I cannot access my accounts. I appreciate any assistance. Thanks

• Hi Aghasemi,

If you need help in recovering your OpenCCC account so that you can submit an application to your college, please call our 24/7 helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 so that we can confirm you are the account holder and help you recover your username/password. Thank You.

• Hello Arman,

Once your enrollment application is submitted, please allow the college 1-2 business days to provide you with your student information as well as logging into your student accounts. If you are not able to access your student portal, please call the records/admissions office.

Pierce College

6201 Winnetka Avenue

Woodland Hills, CA

(818) 719-6404

Thank you,

Casey

• Hi,

I have an account for ELAC yet I don't have a Student ID or SAP ID.

Thank you.

• Thank you, Casey!

• Hello Tania,

If you have taken a break of a semester or more, you must submit a new enrollment application. Please use the steps below to apply. Once your application has been submitted, please allow the college 1-2 business days to email you with your student information including your student ID. Let us know if you have any questions.

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org

2.) From the drop down menu select the college you are applying to and click 'Apply'.

3.) You will be directed to the college’s Admissions page.

4.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page.

5.) Sign in with your OpenCCC account information, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page.

6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin application.

Once you have submitted an application it can take 1-2 business days for you to receive a student ID and enrollment information from your college. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, please call our Helpdesk to confirm your application was submitted successfully.

Thank you,

Casey

• Thank you Casey!

• thernand1
    edited April 13

• Anytime Tania.

If you have any questions about logging into your OpenCCC account or completing your application, please call our Helpdesk at 877-247-4836 where agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

• I have received an email about my OpenCCC account create but when I sign in it says "We cannot find that username/password" even though the system found my username account and i reset my password. I was not able to continue on with the enrollment information etc. to get my southwestern student id. So now I dont know what to do because it wont let me access my account and i cant continue on to get my swc student id