Cant access account

I have tried to reset my password multiple times and even with the new password it still will not let me get into my account. Do I need to make a whole new account? What do I do?

Comments

• Hello Tiffanee,

I was able to find your OpenCCC account in our system, please reach out to our California Community Colleges helpdesk so we are able to assist you with your account recovery, we are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day.

California Community Colleges Helpdesk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]

• I also cannot access my account

• Hello Martin,

I was able to find your OpenCCC account in our system, please reach out to our California Community Colleges helpdesk so we are able to assist you with your account recovery, we are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day.

California Community Colleges Helpdesk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]

• BXZ7475

• I cannot access my account. It says that Canvas doesn't have an account with my name.

• HI yes I cant access my account either I have reset my password however when I try to reset my username or find it it just takes me to reset my password and it doesn't give me my username help please.

• Hello Jamie,

If you are recovering your account using the email link method, you should see your username at the top of the screen once you click on the email link. If you are answering security questions to recover your account, please be sure you are selecting Forgot Username. If you are not able to recover your username, please call our Helpdesk so we can assist you. Agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 877-247-4836. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Casey

• I have seemed to have forgotten my user name. I rest my password but I can't seem to get in when I have forgotten my user name. I have also forgotten the security questions

• Hello Yari,

It appears you were able to successfully submit your enrollment application. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Casey