Notice: MyPath Maintenance, January 29, 2021 - 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM PST

Roberto
edited February 1 in Student Services

Dear students,

This notice is to inform you that the CCC MyPath environment will be undergoing maintenance on Friday evening (01/29/21), starting at 5:00 PM and ending at 10:00 PM PST. The MyPath environment will be unavailable during that time, but the team will work to ensure that it is minimized as much as possible.

If you have any questions, please reach out to us and let us know.

Thank you,

CCC Technology Center

Tagged:

Comments

• When I try to sign in, a necessary step for my registration, there is an error on your sight. It takes me to a page that says:

ERROR

An error occurred while processing your request. Please contact your helpdesk or user ID office for assistance.

This service requires cookies. Please ensure that they are enabled and try your going back to your desired resource and trying to sign in again.

Use of your browser's back button may cause specific errors that can be resolved by going back to your desired resource and trying to sign in again.

Error Message: An error occurred: NoSuchFlowExecutionException

• since its not 1/29/21 maintenance day, what do I do to log on

• Tee
    Tee
    edited January 28

Hello 003429966,

To better assist you, can you provide me a screenshot of the error message and let me know which college you are trying to submit your application too. In addition, if you have not yet already done so, please make sure your cookies on your computer/lap top is turn on and that you have also successfully cleared your history/cache. You may also want to use windows incognito mode and or attempt to use a different browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome. If using another browser does not work, please try using a different computer/lap top. Please also call our helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 if you need additional support/help. Thank You.