Wrong school

To whom it may concern:

I picked the wrong school to attend. How do I disenroll/drop out?


  • Hello Irene,

    Please let us know which college you are interested in changing to. Please know, if it is within the same college district of the college you applied to, you can contact the records/admissions office and inform them you have an application for Mission College, however you would like to attend their college. If you wish to attend a college outside of the Mission College District, please submit a new enrollment application. Please let us know if you have any questions.

    Thank you,


  • I applied to West Los Angeles City College but I would actually like to apply for Los Angeles City College what would be my next steps because my account is not giving me the application for Los Angeles City College it just refers back to West Los Angeles City College.

  • Hello,

    The Los Angeles Community College District allows only one application to be submitted for their district, however students can attend any college within that college district. Please reach out to Los Angeles City College to let them know you applied to WLAC but would like to attend LACC instead. They will be able to assist you. I have provided the contact number for LACC below. Let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

    Los Angeles City College

    855 North Vermont Avenue

    Los Angeles, CA

    (323) 953-4000 ext:2104

    [email protected]

    Thank you,